Financial Resources

Residents of Dakota County can apply for EA emergency assistance and/or EGA emergency general assistance to stop an eviction or for a utility shut off and selected other emergencies. To apply you must meet income guidelines and apply in person at:

1 Mendota Road West, Suite 100
West St. Paul, MN 55118
    Click on Health & Family.  This website will give you information about getting help with jobs, parenting, insurance, and  applying for financial assistance.   

Located just north of 494 and Roberts Street in West St. Paul.

Energy Assistance This website will give you information about applying for energy assistance and help you see if you qualify for help.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.